Unique offer until January 31, 2024
Brand fitted kitchen with brand appliances worth €20,000 included in the purchase price.
Buy residential property in a building as unique as Wieden.
3-bedroom apartments with 93 square meters of living space and a spacious balcony.
commission-free directly from the developer.
represents modern architecture.
A special character can be seen behind the façade at Wiedner Hauptstraße 56.
A new building with high standards of living and living.
• Climate-friendly, modern architecture
• Ecological heating system
• Balconies and terraces on the street and courtyard side
• Green inner courtyard
• High quality interior
• Top infrastructure and local recreation
• When purchased by January 31, 2024, a brand kitchen worth €20,000 is included
A quarter full of diversity
In hardly any other part of the city is Vienna as diverse as on the Wieden. The palaces of the embassy district and the magnificent buildings near the Karlskirche belong here, as does modern architecture. Just like the galleries and trendy pubs of the Freihausviertel or the traditional Viennese pubs and coffee houses.
On the Wiedner Hauptstraße, directly opposite the traditional Café Wortner, you are right in the middle of the action. Art and culture are very close. The nearby tram line 62 and subway U1 Taubstummengasse are not required for this.
The heart of the 4th district also has a lot to offer in culinary terms. There are more than enough opportunities for shopping and a wide range of local suppliers for daily needs directly on Wiedner Hauptstraße. There is a wide range of public transport right outside the front door. Within 15 minutes you can walk to the center of Vienna.
Payment to the escrow account by the buyer:
The buyer transfers the total purchase price including additional costs 14 days after the purchase contract has been signed by the buyer to the escrow account.
Alternatively, the buyer can deposit 10% of the purchase price including additional costs in the escrow account within 14 days and secure the remaining 90% of the total purchase price by handing over a bank guarantee from a major Austrian bank to the trustee.
The buyer is secured by incorporation of the ownership of already parified residential property.
Payment to the property developer in accordance with the property developer contract law – installment plan B:
The total purchase price is paid out by the trustee to the property developer strictly in accordance with the Property Developer Contract Act as follows:
10% at the start of construction due to a legally binding building permit
30% after completion of the shell and the roof of the component
20% after completion of the raw installation
12% after completion of the facade and windows, including the glazing of the component
17% after the actual object of the contract has been completed (or if the actual object of the contract has been handed over earlier)
9% after completion of the entire system
2% before handover of the actual subject matter of the contract (step by step against protection of the buyer by a bank guarantee)
Trustee and attorney: Grassner Rechtsanwalts GmbH
The following additional costs are to be paid by the buyer:
• 3.5% real estate transfer tax
• 1.1% land registration fee
• 1.5% contract establishment costs plus statutory sales tax, cash expenses, court fees, Cost of any financing, etc.
represents modern architecture and is characterized by a clear design language. A special character is revealed behind the façade. The facade with its clear, cubic forms is an eye-catcher even in the busy cityscape on the Wieden. The well thought-out design creates space for large windows, balconies and open spaces for each of the 39 residential units. In addition to architecture by F+P Architects, the inner values are what count for this Wiedner. That is why there is something for all requirements, from the smart single to the spacious attic apartment.
• Balconies and terraces with east and west orientation
• Large window areas with a fantastic view
• Shading of all window surfaces
• Use of the sun as an energy supplier via photovoltaics
• Sufficient storage space for bicycles
• Water-saving shower systems
The differentiated coloring of the facade gives the building its own identity. A sensitive arrangement with high-quality balconies and roof terraces results in private open spaces.
A total of 39 apartments and a commercial area will be built over 8 floors. A small children's playground in the inner courtyard is available to residents.
39 apartments - mostly with private open spaces (balcony, terrace and roof terrace)
spread over 8 floors
47 – 119m² of living space
3 penthouse apartments with roof terrace
25 car parking spaces and
underground car park
HWB Ref,SK= 24 kWh/m²a
Expected completion: Spring 2024